FORUM SPONSORS > MAK Grills

Pellet boss is your friend

(1/4) > >>

sparky:
I have owned many different pellet grills since I started this bbq journey I'm on.  Traegers, green mountains, Memphis' and maks.  They newer pellet grills on the market where not being offered yet.  In my pellet life I have owned maks for most of the time.  One 2 star and two 1 stars (catering stuff).  This last weekend I had to cook 6 pork butts, 3 briskets and 12 racks of ribs for my wife's work party over three days.  The Memphis elite is a fantastic grill and smoker but it wasn't a mak.  I didn't realized how much I missed the pellet boss.  I normally cook my butts and briskets by laying down 3 hours of smoke and then 240 - 250 for the remainder of the cook until 205 or so.  With the Memphis I could do it but I had to do it by hand.  The pellet boss did all that for me.  I missed that feature.  I also used the timer and the elapse time feature.  The three different user settings I had set too long cook, tri tip cook and smoked salmon.  A very cool feature.  I have cooked over 2867 racks of ribs.  I used the timers on the mak to perfectly cook them all the time.  To make a long story short.  I miss the pellet boss.  It made me a better cook by making my smoking and cooking easier. 

The end.

rwalters:
Thanks for selling me 1 of your MAK's!  I love the Pellet Boss!!!!! Hands down the best pellet grill I have ever cooked on :)

TentHunteR:
If anyone should know... it's Sparky!

Spark I am glad to see you posting again lately.  :)

ACW3:
Sparky,
I didn't realize you had cooked 2867 racks of ribs!!  DAYUM, SON!!  That is a pile o' bones!!

I will say that every rack you posted was magazine cover worthy!!

Art

hikerman:

--- Quote from: ACW3 on June 23, 2016, 08:57:48 AM ---Sparky,
I didn't realize you had cooked 2867 racks of ribs!!  DAYUM, SON!!  That is a pile o' bones!!

I will say that every rack you posted was magazine cover worthy!!

Art

--- End quote ---

Ditto for me!
I miss the Sparky silent movies!  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version