FORUM SPONSORS > MAK Grills

Wi-Fi or non Wi-Fi on your mak?

<< < (2/3) > >>

teesquare:
I LOVE my WiFi on the MAK!!!

I cant tell you how many times I have been able to take care of otherwise and usually unexpected things and just glance at my phone....axd determine that I need to turn the temp up or down or even turn the MAK off.
Anywhere in thd world that you have internet service.....you can control your MAK. It may sound frivolous to some but it has been the best upgrade I have done. It allows you freedom to do whatever you need while the MAK cooks the meal and you can keep an eye on it no matter where you are.

smokeasaurus:

--- Quote from: sparky on July 24, 2016, 01:56:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: smokeasaurus on July 23, 2016, 06:30:44 PM ---Which one you thinking about Sparky?  The one or two star?

--- End quote ---

2 star.

--- End quote ---

Nice. I have kicked the tires on a One Star and I can just imagine how nice those 2 stars are  8)

jimsbarbecue:
The new MAK Grills have improved software with the WiFi . Both of ours have WiFi . Don't use it all the time, when I do it is a life saver

TentHunteR:
I do not have the WiFi, but I am like you; most of my cooking is in the back yard, and for temperature monitoring I use my Maverick wireless thermometers.  So I honestly don't know how much use the WiFi would get for me.

Also I have a great audible remote system for my MAK where all I have to do is speak a command and the changes are made to my MAK remotely.  It's called the "Simple Oral Notification" system, or SON for short.  For example: I just say, "Son, please go bump the temperature on the MAK up to 375°," and it's done!  :D

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: teesquare on July 24, 2016, 08:29:38 AM ---I LOVE my WiFi on the MAK!!!

I cant tell you how many times I have been able to take care of otherwise and usually unexpected things and just glance at my phone....axd determine that I need to turn the temp up or down or even turn the MAK off.
Anywhere in thd world that you have internet service.....you can control your MAK. It may sound frivolous to some but it has been the best upgrade I have done. It allows you freedom to do whatever you need while the MAK cooks the meal and you can keep an eye on it no matter where you are.

--- End quote ---

I see a Tesla in your future  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version