Tips, Tricks & Just Good Advice! > Food Safety Issues

Food safety gloves are good for all of us to use.

<< < (3/3)

smoker pete:
I couldn't agree with you more Tailgater ... It's been years since I haven't wore gloves when around raw meat, poultry, fish, food, etc. I do go through a lot of gloves cause I'm always changing them like you mentioned. I especially like that I don't have to wash my hands all the time. I figure I'm better safe than sorry and besides gloves at Costco are cheap.

I also use them everywhere around the house, gardening, in the RV when handling sewer hoses, when filling up with gas/diesel, etc. too many uses to mention!

Here's the gloves I use from Costco.

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: smoker pete on December 03, 2016, 04:38:14 PM ---I couldn't agree with you more Tailgater ... It's been years since I haven't wore gloves when around raw meat, poultry, fish, food, etc. I do go through a lot of gloves cause I'm always changing them like you mentioned. I especially like that I don't have to wash my hands all the time. I figure I'm better safe than sorry and besides gloves at Costco are cheap.

I also use them everywhere around the house, gardening, in the RV when handling sewer hoses, when filling up with gas/diesel, etc. too many uses to mention!

Here's the gloves I use from Costco.

--- End quote ---
Paapy

Thanks Smoker Pete & Pappy. I will check them out on Monday at costco

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version