FORUM SPONSORS > Adrenaline Barbecue Co.

St Louis Ribs using the Slow n Sear with the Drip n Griddle Pan

(1/4) > >>

HighOnSmoke:
I received my Drip n Griddle today.  I used 10 briquettes for my initial burn.

Ribs were seasoned with Rod Grey's Zero to Hero and Meat Church BBQ's Honey Hog. The Daigle's Cajun Sweet
Pecan Garlic will be used to glaze them.

The Weber is running at 235, using KBB and a couple of pecan and peach chunks.  Ribs on!

The ribs were sauced and now ready to come off the Weber and rest.

No plated photos tonight.  Keeping my indirect side of the grill is a breeze now. No more wasted foil! I will be
using the griddle part soon.

ACW3:
Your bones are looking good!!  I think the Drip n Griddle Pan has some merit.  I may have to look into adding one to my new Slow n Sear.  I have 2 spatchcocked chicken on right now.  Trying some of Sparky's Voo Doo rub.

Art

TMB:
Good looking ribs Mike

abcbarbecue:
Mike those ribs look FABULOUS.  I'll be sharing them on FB shortly.  I saw you shared them there as well.  I like to wait until the evenings.  They get more exposure that way.

Did I mention those ribs look FABULOUS?!?

--- Quote from: ACW3 on October 20, 2016, 05:52:53 PM ---Your bones are looking good!!  I think the Drip n Griddle Pan has some merit.  I may have to look into adding one to my new Slow n Sear.  I have 2 spatchcocked chicken on right now.  Trying some of Sparky's Voo Doo rub.

Art

--- End quote ---

Art it took a lot of people to talk me into making the DnG pan as I thought sure it's a nice to have, but it's not a HAVE TO HAVE.  When I got the first prototype I didn't even use it for weeks.  I was just skeptical anyone would want it.  That changed completely after I started using it.  It's so easy to clean it makes foil seem like a pain to use.  Plus it griddles!

RAD:
Great looking ribs Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version