Tips, Tricks & Just Good Advice! > Cooking Equipment - Tips

My kitchen and new glass top range

<< < (2/4) > >>

Smokin Don:

--- Quote from: Pappymn on October 23, 2016, 05:54:24 PM ---Appliances too often are a crap shoot. They are getting so complex, things are bound to fail. I have 12 year old appliances, and so far no problems. I feel lucky. You will save money getting rid of your beer fridge

--- End quote ---
Gotta have my beer fridge Pappy!!! :) I do use it for other things and nice to have the extra freezer. Don

smokeasaurus:
Nice set up. Your beer fridge can also hold seasoned meat for queing to keep your other fridge from being to overloaded  :thumbup:

Tailgating is my game:
You were a good Cowboy Don. You were home on the range ;) ;) ;) ;)

RAD:
Thanks for the write-up Don. I have a glass top and have been using CI on it but I worry about it cracking but after reading your post I'm not as concerned. I have had my Samsung appliances for about five years now and my extended warranty is about to expire.  Dishwasher - two repairs, Microwave - two repairs, Stove - one repair. Fridge/ice maker? Fridge replaced once after three visits, since than there have been at least two or three more visits by repairmen. In fact, I currently have a repair in the works because now the the ice maker will not crush ice. It goes on and on and on. I don't like making bad reviews about manufactures but come on, really? These things are not cheap.

SmokinKat:
Great looking set up, Don!   I thought your old stove was the new one, it looked so nice!!  And yes, gotta have the beer fridge.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version