FORUM SPONSORS > Steak Cookoff Association - "Building the Sport of Steak Cookoffs"

$10,000.00 Dollar Steak / 2016 World Food Championship

<< < (3/3)

Big Dawg:

--- Quote from: Pam Gould on November 25, 2016, 04:35:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Old Dave on November 25, 2016, 04:12:27 PM ---No, I have never had a shot at one of those big money events. Heck, I would be a nervous wreck competing for the 10k part of the event.

--- End quote ---
Dave..you should enter..look what you did for me and my rib-off..1st try...I would eat any steak that you made..just sayin  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

--- End quote ---

I agree with Pam, I've seen some of thenfood you can put out with a wide variety of cookers ! ! !

In fact, the week before Thanksgiving, I had lunch with the other Dave (Slow N Sear Dave).  One of things that we discussed was his interest in SCA.  We got to talking about it and I let him know that if there ever wa an SCA event near Charlotte, I would probably jump in.

BD

Palmyrasteak:
Mighty fine! The " sport " of steak competition is growing and doing good. This is a FANTASTIC looking steak. Congratulations to the winning team! Looking forward to meeting them at a competition soon  :)

abcbarbecue:

--- Quote from: Big Dawg on November 30, 2016, 12:32:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pam Gould on November 25, 2016, 04:35:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Old Dave on November 25, 2016, 04:12:27 PM ---No, I have never had a shot at one of those big money events. Heck, I would be a nervous wreck competing for the 10k part of the event.

--- End quote ---
Dave..you should enter..look what you did for me and my rib-off..1st try...I would eat any steak that you made..just sayin  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

--- End quote ---

I agree with Pam, I've seen some of thenfood you can put out with a wide variety of cookers ! ! !

In fact, the week before Thanksgiving, I had lunch with the other Dave (Slow N Sear Dave).  One of things that we discussed was his interest in SCA.  We got to talking about it and I let him know that if there ever wa an SCA event near Charlotte, I would probably jump in.

BD

--- End quote ---

Yes.  Is there an SCA event planned for Charlotte?  If not, let's make it happen!  We'd love to help. :thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version