FORUM SPONSORS > Adrenaline Barbecue Co.

Lunch

<< < (2/4) > >>

hikerman:

--- Quote from: Big Dawg on November 30, 2016, 05:53:42 PM ---Dave recommended the brisket sandwich, so that what we both had.

It was very good.  Nice, thick slices with just the right amount of fat.  Way more than would fit on the Texas Toast.

BD

--- End quote ---

Sounds very good! I could surely get into a nice briskie sandwich!  :P

abcbarbecue:
Yes The Smoke Pit makes some excellent brisket.  That's sayin somethin around here.  Most restaurants don't do brisket well here in Carolina.

It was a pleasure meeting Bill and I hope we get to do it again sometime.

I'm also interested in organizing an SCA event here in Charlotte (or attending one if it already exists).  Anyone know/interested?

ACW3:
Dave and Bill,
Have you tried the Midwood Smokehouse?  Their brisket and beef burnt ends are pretty good, for North Carolina.  They also serve pork burnt ends, too.

Art

abcbarbecue:

--- Quote from: ACW3 on November 30, 2016, 10:52:07 PM ---Dave and Bill,
Have you tried the Midwood Smokehouse?  Their brisket and beef burnt ends are pretty good, for North Carolina.  They also serve pork burnt ends, too.

Art

--- End quote ---

Midwood is actually my favorite BBQ join in Charlotte.  If you ever want to meet for lunch let me know!

Big Dawg:

--- Quote from: ACW3 on November 30, 2016, 10:52:07 PM ---Dave and Bill,

Art

--- End quote ---

I've been there several times.  I usually order the brisket there as well. Only been disappointing one time.

Lemme know if you're ever headed down this way with a little time to spare, maybe we meet there.

BD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version