Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Infrared Grills

Just got off the phone with a Charbroil engineer

(1/4) > >>

TMB:
Called CharBroil to ask if they were going to ever have a fix for the Grill2Go Ice grill.   I talked to an operator and then to one of the main engineers and was told there is no issues they know of other than burners being some issue.

I told him that I was NOT going to argue or ask for anything free just needed to know why since new this grill goes out with little wind.  The engineer told me that any grill will go out in windy conditions which I replied not in 2 mph breeze they won't

I explained I owned four propane Big Easy's, Red 3 burner and other gas grills and this was NEVER an issue.  So I told him if they think there is no issue with this grill then that's fine, but they can't tell me they never heard of the issue.

So now I'm asking myself should I try to mod this thing to work or make a planter out of it?   

I have a mod in mind so I may just try one more thing before I give up.

Stay tuned............

Any mod that is made to this grill I'm doing on my own and telling no one to try it,   Just hate to get rid of it   

Please take this as a consumer trying to get answers to an issue so he can use his grill they way it was made to use.        NOT A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE GRILL OR COMPANY

tlg4942:
 Drill it out Tommy!

tlg4942:
 Actually,  I had this  issue with my SRG.  I tried this and that but nothing worked. Then I install an adjustable High Pressure regulator.  Set it just above the lowest setting and the thing works fine now.   

Of Course I don't personally rrecommend anybody modify anything ever.

TMB:
Terry, I have a mod planned but if it doesn't work I'll drill!    Just a shame, chase it's a good little grill

tomcrete1:

--- Quote from: tlg4942 on January 04, 2017, 12:41:55 PM --- Actually,  I had this  issue with my SRG.  I tried this and that but nothing worked. Then I install an adjustable High Pressure regulator.  Set it just above the lowest setting and the thing works fine now.   

Of Course I don't personally rrecommend anybody modify anything ever.

--- End quote ---

Thats an interesting idea....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version