General > Specials, Discounts and Sales

Gander Mountain Liquidation Sale

(1/2) > >>

GusRobin:
Got an email that said they were going out of business and were having a liquidation sale. So I stopped to see what they had. I was very disappointed. Most items were only 10-15% off normal pricing, so not much of a liquidation sale. Maybe they will increase discounts as time goes on.

nepas:

--- Quote from: GusRobin on May 12, 2017, 04:48:25 PM ---Got an email that said they were going out of business and were having a liquidation sale. So I stopped to see what they had. I was very disappointed. Most items were only 10-15% off normal pricing, so not much of a liquidation sale. Maybe they will increase discounts as time goes on.

--- End quote ---

I picked up a nice S&W MP AR15-22 for $289

Pappymn:
Liquidation sales are not what they used to be. A liquidation company will buy all the inventory at a deep discount and then will run the sale. They have it down to a science. Gander in my town is being liquidated. Gander was bought in bankruptcy by camping world so not all locations are closing.

TMB:
Hate they are closing  but their pricing on most things are way to high.     

If you catch them on a good sales day they really knock the $$$$ off of a lot of things

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: Pappymn on May 12, 2017, 05:09:37 PM ---Liquidation sales are not what they used to be. A liquidation company will buy all the inventory at a deep discount and then will run the sale. They have it down to a science. Gander in my town is being liquidated. Gander was bought in bankruptcy by camping world so not all locations are closing.

--- End quote ---

Pappy you are right. most companies regular sales are better than the G.O.B sales by big dollars. It is a scam

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version