OTHER HOBBIES > OTHER HOBBIES

Any other baseball fans here?

<< < (3/3)

AroundTheHorn2:
I played baseball all through high School, even getting to pitch against a skinnier Matt Holiday. But got burned out and didn't even watch another game until about 2014 when my oldest son showed an interest in baseball. Now he's obsessed with baseball at on 10 years old. That's why I enjoy baseball.

TwoPockets:
In Baseball it is my Atlanta Braves and the Birmingham Barons, in football it is Roll Tide all the the way! We may not always on top in baseball, but in football we kick butt and take names.

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: akruckus on November 30, 2017, 03:42:13 AM ---Phillies (Pirates to an extent), Stillers (Eagles to keep the wife happy), Penguins, 76ers

I love baseball, but like in any sport, it is hard to watch bad teams, or bad quality of play.  There is nothing like going to the ballpark having a beer, hotdog, and enjoying some sunflower seeds or peanuts... Well aside from the arm and leg its costs to have all that.  The Phillies at least have some young exciting players that made the last 2 months fun to watch/follow/read about.  With my work schedule I can only watch on weekends.  Oh I am also anti DH as it takes out all strategy with double switch and using pinch hitters.

--- End quote ---

My lifelong friend runs the Phillies so maybe he will do for them what he did for the Twins

akruckus:

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on February 04, 2018, 02:02:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: akruckus on November 30, 2017, 03:42:13 AM ---Phillies (Pirates to an extent), Stillers (Eagles to keep the wife happy), Penguins, 76ers

I love baseball, but like in any sport, it is hard to watch bad teams, or bad quality of play.  There is nothing like going to the ballpark having a beer, hotdog, and enjoying some sunflower seeds or peanuts... Well aside from the arm and leg its costs to have all that.  The Phillies at least have some young exciting players that made the last 2 months fun to watch/follow/read about.  With my work schedule I can only watch on weekends.  Oh I am also anti DH as it takes out all strategy with double switch and using pinch hitters.

--- End quote ---

My lifelong friend runs the Phillies so maybe he will do for them what he did for the Twins

--- End quote ---

Andy MacPhail?!!?

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: akruckus on February 19, 2018, 08:21:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on February 04, 2018, 02:02:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Andy MacPhail?!!?

--- End quote ---

Yes sir- lived next door growing up when his dad ran the Yanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version