General > Stuff for Sale

Found a new wood source

<< < (2/2)

Pam Gould:
Smoke..that wild apple looks good but I sure am interested in that black cherry wood. I need someof that. What are you gonna cook with the cherry?  I'm thinking pork or chicken or cheese.  I used pear wood for my cheese last time and I really liked that, not too heavy. I see on the recipe they went dark meat and wild. Pam ★*˚°。°

smokeasaurus:
I have been using lots of pear lately but I did use some of that cherry wood on that cupcake chicken....very nice!! They also have beechwood which is like a softer version of oak!! There sugar maple is great as well. I am using their hickory tomorrow night on my briskie!!

If you call them and tell them the smoker or grill you got they will match you up with the size you need. I place my order and then call them and have them give me mini chunks (free of charge). Then I can use them in my electric smoker or in my big ole grill/off-set. I like the mini chunks cause it helps me keep the smoke flavor down where the family can stand it.

My name is Smokeasaurus and I am a smokeaholic!!

akruckus:
Great find, bookmark in place for next reup on wood!

drholly:
Wow great find! Love the free shipping and variety I can't find locally. Thank you!

stl-rich:
I ordered some PEACH from http://stores.ebay.com/charcoalstore-bbq-products?_trksid=p2047675.l2563.  Looks good   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version