Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Stick Burners

Ribs for a birthday lunch

(1/4) > >>

smokeasaurus:
Wendy works in a rural clinic here at Falls Hospital. The Dr. she works for has Parkinsons. He is sharp as they come and his wife also works in the office to assist him when he needs it.

Today is her birthday and Wendy found out from Doc that her favorite food to eat is ribs.

Well, Gee, wanna guess who was asked to cook some racks on his only day off this week?

At least they came to right person, The Smoke :)

I had three racks of spares and one rack of back ribs to do so last night they got the "Famous Daves" treatment.

The ribs got black pepper and minced onion and got packed in brown sugar for an overnight ride.

Alarm went off at 4 this morning but The Smoke was up at 3:58. I roll like that.

Why was I up so early?   Lunch had to be served at 11:30 sharp.

Yes, I have the MAK and could have taken it easy............................

Nope, gonna chop pecan and keep it real. No electricity, just God given wood.

Chopped up some pecan last night and prepped the ribs with Zach's sweet rub and light dusting of Stubbs BBQ rub............keeping it all Texan on this cook!!

Less than an hour later the offset was running like it should

Lets get those ribs on. It was 5:15 in the morning when they hit the pit

After the obligatory 3-2-1 method, they were looking good, you might see a small chuckie over on the right hand side.....that is for The Smokes supper

Made the tray look purdy and took off for the hospital...............Got there at 11:34...........The Smoke did it again :)

rwalters:
Fantastic!!!! I like ribs to, and my birthday is in February. Just sayin’ :)

TMB:
Nice going Smoke!!  Ribs look Great!!!!!!!!!!

HighOnSmoke:
Awesome looking ribs Smoke!

tomcrete1:
Lookin Good Smoke!  :thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version