Ribs for a birthday lunch

<< < (2/4) > >>

ACW3:
DAYUM, Smoke!!  You really knocked them out of the park!!  They look great""

Art

Roget:
Nice lookin' pan of bones.  :thumbup:

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: rwalters on May 18, 2018, 02:46:43 PM ---Fantastic!!!! I like ribs to, and my birthday is in February. Just sayin’ :)

--- End quote ---

Smoke I have been  Cloned.........I have a birthday everyday. Great looking ribs

smokeasaurus:
What impressed me was that this was a first cook on a Wal-mart cheap off-set smoker. We picked it up on the cheap to hold us over until we get the MAK paid off, then I will be going to Houston and getting me a Gator Pit.

I did a bunch of mods to it and I had just enough small splits of pecan to get through the cook.

kind of risky being a first cook on a new pit and cooking for Wendys co-workers........................................

.....................but that is how The Smoke rolls.................. :)

Michigan0626:

--- Quote from: smokeasaurus on May 18, 2018, 07:50:16 PM ---What impressed me was that this was a first cook on a Wal-mart cheap off-set smoker. We picked it up on the cheap to hold us over until we get the MAK paid off, then I will be going to Houston and getting me a Gator Pit.

I did a bunch of mods to it and I had just enough small splits of pecan to get through the cook.

kind of risky being a first cook on a new pit and cooking for Wendys co-workers........................................

.....................but that is how The Smoke rolls.................. :)

--- End quote ---

Which one you got your eye on?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version