Tips, Tricks & Just Good Advice! > Cooking Equipment - Tips

Ultimate smash burger tool!!!!

<< < (2/5) > >>

teesquare:
Looks like a fancy bacon press.....?

Agustine:
I have no idea why you would want a burger that is almost paper thin. I would be saying "Wheres The Beef:  ;)

TMB:

--- Quote from: Agustine on May 21, 2018, 01:39:08 PM ---I have no idea why you would want a burger that is almost paper thin. I would be saying "Wheres The Beef:  ;)

--- End quote ---
I was thinking the same thing.  A smashed burger is one thing but a flat burger that's waffer thin I'm not to sure.

ClimberDave:

--- Quote from: TMB on May 21, 2018, 02:11:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Agustine on May 21, 2018, 01:39:08 PM ---I have no idea why you would want a burger that is almost paper thin. I would be saying "Wheres The Beef:  ;)

--- End quote ---
I was thinking the same thing.  A smashed burger is one thing but a flat burger that's waffer thin I'm not to sure.

--- End quote ---

Cause they taste great!!   great crustifacation when you smash them  like that,   I make them to be layered  2 (or more) at a time and they come out awesome.
Check out the Serious eats video, he has some unique tools to make them and they  arent as expensive and easy to come by.

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/03/ultra-smashed-cheeseburger-recipe-food-lab.html

TMB:

--- Quote from: ClimberDave on May 21, 2018, 04:15:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: TMB on May 21, 2018, 02:11:24 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Cause they taste great!!   great crustifacation when you smash them  like that,   I make them to be layered  2 (or more) at a time and they come out awesome.
Check out the Serious eats video, he has some unique tools to make them and they  arent as expensive and easy to come by.

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/03/ultra-smashed-cheeseburger-recipe-food-lab.html

--- End quote ---
Not knocking them but I like a thicker burger.  BUT, I'm game !!   looks like smashed flat burgers this weekend  :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version