MEMBER VIDEOS > Backyard Jack

First pelletized ribs

(1/4) > >>

Jaxon:
I am impressed...
I did baby back ribs my usual way today, though I did change a couple of things.  I did a complete 3-2-1 (I usually take 'em from foil to table).  The reason today is because I wasn't chasing temps and feeding fire.  In fact, I hardly went out to check things all day...and that's good because heat index was over 102 - I've been advised to stay indoors as much as possible whilst the heat wave rages.  But I digress...
Another new (to me) thing I did was make a glaze with the juices from the foil.  I added some more rub and some bbq sauce and mopped it on during the final stage.  What a difference THAT made!
Anyway, here's the video:

HighOnSmoke:
Great video and cook Jack! Glad I could be helpful. Just give me a shout out with any other questions you have. If I don't know than we both can find out together.

sparky:
I'm very impressed with your 1st pellet ribs.  Love the color you had on them after putting sauce on.  Excellent job partner.

Ka Honu:
Good lookin' cooker and ribs, Jack (aside from the fact that they delivered and assembled the GMG about 4,500 miles from the patio it should have been on). Just sayin'...

OBTW, I also like your newest addition to the English language - "blue-toothically" connected. Wish I'd coined that one.

ronman451:
Those look awesome. Great color! I bet they were delicious...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version