OTHER HOBBIES > OTHER HOBBIES

I may be pushing my luck!

(1/4) > >>

RG:
I know this is a BBQ site but I do make silly little non-bbq videos here and there. I am still learning my way around the hobby but here's my latest. It's a short little review of my motorcycle. I had a lot more content but my voice is almost gone due to having the crud, lol. I couldn't do a proper voice over unfortunately.

If these types of videos aren't welcomed, just let me know and I'll respect the judgment and not post them :)

RAD:
Great review and that's why this site rocks, your video is always welcomed.

Big Dawg:
Not my style, but, great review nonetheless.  (Dark Horse Chieftain)

Agree 100% on the cruise and ABS.  I wish mine had the Ride Command that all of the other Chieftains got in 2017. 

My theory is, Polaris knew the DHC'tain was going to be a big hit and they had a bunch of the old style displays on the warehouse, but I'm just cynical that way.  One of these days I'll be looking for rear-ended 2018 for parts  ! ! !

Stay Safe ! ! !

BD

RG:

--- Quote from: RAD on November 25, 2018, 01:29:40 PM ---Great review and that's why this site rocks, your video is always welcomed.

--- End quote ---

Thanks RAD, you just never know what people might say when you go outside the lines a little, lol. I am destined to make another BBQ video sooner or later. I have an idea for a quick one!

--- Quote from: Big Dawg on November 25, 2018, 02:34:02 PM ---Not my style, but, great review nonetheless.  (Dark Horse Chieftain)

Agree 100% on the cruise and ABS.  I wish mine had the Ride Command that all of the other Chieftains got in 2017. 

My theory is, Polaris knew the DHC'tain was going to be a big hit and they had a bunch of the old style displays on the warehouse, but I'm just cynical that way.  One of these days I'll be looking for rear-ended 2018 for parts  ! ! !

Stay Safe ! ! !

BD

--- End quote ---

I acknowledge it's not for everyone. As you saw in the video, I used to have a power cruiser so to go from it to the FZ is a little odd I guess, lol. They both have the same riding position so I like it. In all fairness though, I love just about all motorcycles. I wave at all of them, I find most HD guys don't wave back, which is funny to me. Hell, I even wave at guys on scooters, Can Ams and Trikes. If your knees are in the breeze then I'll wave :P

Pappymn:
Can't play the video, but I love my Yamaha Quad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version