General > Product Reviews

Blues hog bbq sauce

(1/4) > >>

Lemonhead78:
For anyone looking to try something different I recommend this sauce ( original ) . I just love it. It’s very thick and it’s sweet. I know normally people don’t like that but this sauce is different. Some Recommend mixing it 50/50 with THeir Tennessee red sauce which it really really good too.  I can’t do this because my kids say it’s too spicy. Which it isint lol but kids are sensitive to that kind of stuff. I use it to dip fries and nuggets and for cooking chicken , pork , . I can’t explain the flavor but it’s delicious trust me

rwalters:
Thank Jeff! That’s one sauce I have never tried. Sounds like that’s gonna have to change :)

Lemonhead78:

--- Quote from: rwalters on March 17, 2019, 08:44:44 AM ---Thank Jeff! That’s one sauce I have never tried. Sounds like that’s gonna have to change :)

--- End quote ---

Will not disappoint I promise. Amazon free shipping

cookiecdcmk:
I can support a positive recommendation, as I have been using it for quite a few years.  It is my go to sauce for pork ribs, mixing 50-50 with Tennessee Red as you mentioned.  I have not found it in local stores, but my sister found it in Menards in Michigan.  I have had to order on-line directly from them.

ronman451:

--- Quote from: cookiecdcmk on March 17, 2019, 11:25:57 AM ---I can support a positive recommendation, as I have been using it for quite a few years.  It is my go to sauce for pork ribs, mixing 50-50 with Tennessee Red as you mentioned.  I have not found it in local stores, but my sister found it in Menards in Michigan.  I have had to order on-line directly from them.

--- End quote ---

I saw it at my local Ace Hardware store yesterday. They also had some of my other go-to rubs (Killer Hogs, etc.) Might be worth a try if you have an Ace nearby...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version