OTHER HOBBIES > OTHER HOBBIES

boat name is on & Grill is in...things should be good but

(1/3) > >>

Tailgating is my game:
Times should be good but

We were the third boat in this spring but we found water in the gas tank......no fun then my wife's step father went to the hospital with Kidney & heart failure last week. No sleep right now as I crashed & got sick. It has been some 15 years between my kids, my mom, my Aunt. My dog gets cancer the next day after my aunt passed. & now my wife's stepfather. On top of that Barbara's mom moved in with us as she can't be alone. Her other two parents are also having needs. We all go through times like this & I should not say this...…..but I just want a few normal months (If they exist). I am tired of Hospitals & what goes with them. Just tired.

I can't even get to the boat to try & solve the problem.  It is my one escape now.

Sorry to let off steam because many have it worse then we do but when you are in it.....this is all you can see at times.

Some good news my wife's brother just had a new baby with his wife & her other brother & his wife have one in the oven.  So not all is lost LOL. 

Enjoy every day folks.....every day

Tailgating is my game:
can't even get the picture to post straight lol

TMB:
NICE!!!!        Love the name, now head south with it and lets go hit the lake!

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: TMB on April 30, 2019, 02:29:28 PM ---NICE!!!!        Love the name, now head south with it and lets go hit the lake!

--- End quote ---

I would love to Tommy...maybe someday

RG:
Sorry to hear this Richard but I guess misery loves company. You'll get through it and it'll make the time on the water that much sweeter!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version