Recipes > Rubs, mops, sauces, GRAVYS and marinades

Looking For Some New Rubs

<< < (3/3)

ronman451:

--- Quote from: RG on February 01, 2020, 07:59:33 AM ---

As you can tell, I am a big Simply Marvelous Rubs fan. My 2 favorites of theirs are the Season All, which I am currently out of and the Peppered Cow.

I use Peppered Cow on anything beef, from burgers to brisket. It is my GO TO for brisket, I don't use and won't use anything else as it checks all of the boxes for what I want on a brisket. The Season All is FANTASTIC on chicken. I use it as a dry brine. Sprinkle it on and let it sit for 4 hours or so and grill, it tastes a lot like Waffle House's grilled chicken. Excellent in my book!

The Cherry Rub is great as well, I use it on ribs and the meat side and use season all on the bone side, they work well together. The Spicy Apple is also good. In reality, they don;t make a product I haven't liked!

--- End quote ---

That pantry looks very familiar! :-) I'm excited to try the Simply Marvelous Rubs! After reading your post and poking around the interwebs, they seem to have a big fan following for sure...

smokeasaurus:
I knew a couple of guys that cooked on the Simply Marvelous cooking team when I lived in California.

They are pretty darned serious about BBQ and their rubs are top notch.

If you like Simply Marvelous also look into the Big Poppa Smokers line up of rubs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version