Other Cooking Equipment > AIR FRYERS

First try with New Oven/Air Frier

(1/2) > >>

TMB:
Kimmie wanted a new oven so we bought a Fridgair with air frier built in and this is the first cook

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Frigidaire-Gallery-Smooth-Surface-5-Elements-5-4-cu-ft-Self-Cleaning-Air-Fry-True-Convection-Freestanding-Electric-Range-Smudge-Proof-Stainless-Steel-Common-30-in-Actual-29-875-in/1000968668?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-app-_-google-_-lia-_--_-freestandingranges-_-1000968668-_-0&store_code=411&placeholder=null&gclid=Cj0KCQjwx7zzBRCcARIsABPRscP1TfHf-e-bNLXPXnV_g-hnRNIhSwBsCvHtQRmgCJtFHOZh1XjgG1UaApcpEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Tailgating is my game:
Tommy I think you will like the air fryer great wings & Chicken for indoor cooking.....I did not see my plate??????????

TMB:

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on March 16, 2020, 01:46:04 PM ---Tommy I think you will like the air fryer great wings & Chicken for indoor cooking.....I did not see my plate??????????

--- End quote ---
OH, I love air frier wings.     This thing is a little different due to it's size .  My Air Frier XL really would do a great job but your limited on the amount of wings with this oven I can put in a lot I mean a lot of wings.  Only draw back is time vs the smaller air frier.  It took almost 30 mins for these where the XL would have done them in 22 mins or so but they were good

TentHunteR:
It looks top notch!  :thumbup:

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: TMB on March 16, 2020, 02:11:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on March 16, 2020, 01:46:04 PM ---Tommy I think you will like the air fryer great wings & Chicken for indoor cooking.....I did not see my plate??????????

--- End quote ---
OH, I love air frier wings.     This thing is a little different due to it's size .  My Air Frier XL really would do a great job but your limited on the amount of wings with this oven I can put in a lot I mean a lot of wings.  Only draw back is time vs the smaller air frier.  It took almost 30 mins for these where the XL would have done them in 22 mins or so but they were good

--- End quote ---

So that means you can invite us all over for some wings

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version