Author Topic: My daughter has renounced veganism so.......  (Read 8292 times)

Offline sparky

• northern california
Re: My daughter has renounced veganism so.......
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2020, 03:13:10 PM »
Oh, quit being humble, you put a whole KCBS Contest in a single smoker and all on the same plate at the same time.

Incredible ! ! !

My daughter is still a vegan, my wife is 90% vegetarian my son is 89 a pct picky eater so that leaves the dog & me as carnivores. Takes the fun out of cooking. We are having lamb for Christmas so that will be good. 3 out of four lol

BD

I agree.   Outstanding cook.  Is it a pain cutting up small pieces of wood for the kbq?  I really like it.
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2020, 03:59:45 PM »
Oh, quit being humble, you put a whole KCBS Contest in a single smoker and all on the same plate at the same time.

Incredible ! ! !

My daughter is still a vegan, my wife is 90% vegetarian my son is 89 a pct picky eater so that leaves the dog & me as carnivores. Takes the fun out of cooking. We are having lamb for Christmas so that will be good. 3 out of four lol

BD

I agree.   Outstanding cook.  Is it a pain cutting up small pieces of wood for the kbq?  I really like it.

Nah...not to me. The first time you eat food off of one you'll not give a damn about cutting wood :)
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

Offline Bluecham

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2020, 12:25:56 PM »
I will join you in celebration by breaking out my Smoker, Roaster, Grill!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk