Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Stick Burners

My daughter has renounced veganism so.......

<< < (4/4)

sparky:

--- Quote from: Big Dawg on December 22, 2020, 08:35:34 PM ---Oh, quit being humble, you put a whole KCBS Contest in a single smoker and all on the same plate at the same time.

Incredible ! ! !

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on December 21, 2020, 07:03:58 PM ---My daughter is still a vegan, my wife is 90% vegetarian my son is 89 a pct picky eater so that leaves the dog & me as carnivores. Takes the fun out of cooking. We are having lamb for Christmas so that will be good. 3 out of four lol

--- End quote ---

BD

--- End quote ---

I agree.   Outstanding cook.  Is it a pain cutting up small pieces of wood for the kbq?  I really like it.

RG:

--- Quote from: sparky on December 24, 2020, 03:13:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Big Dawg on December 22, 2020, 08:35:34 PM ---Oh, quit being humble, you put a whole KCBS Contest in a single smoker and all on the same plate at the same time.

Incredible ! ! !

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on December 21, 2020, 07:03:58 PM ---My daughter is still a vegan, my wife is 90% vegetarian my son is 89 a pct picky eater so that leaves the dog & me as carnivores. Takes the fun out of cooking. We are having lamb for Christmas so that will be good. 3 out of four lol

--- End quote ---

BD

--- End quote ---

I agree.   Outstanding cook.  Is it a pain cutting up small pieces of wood for the kbq?  I really like it.

--- End quote ---

Nah...not to me. The first time you eat food off of one you'll not give a damn about cutting wood :)

Bluecham:
I will join you in celebration by breaking out my Smoker, Roaster, Grill!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version