Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Stick Burners

My daughter has renounced veganism so.......

<< < (2/4) > >>

bamabob:
Fantastic plate Jason. 
Regarding the cook, did you do all three meats in the KBQ at the same time?  That much room?

RG:

--- Quote from: bamabob on December 21, 2020, 07:58:48 PM ---Fantastic plate Jason. 
Regarding the cook, did you do all three meats in the KBQ at the same time?  That much room?

--- End quote ---

Thanks Bob, yep, all at the same time. I started off with the brisket up high with the butt below. When the time was right, I added the ribs on the bottom grate and when I wrapped the ribs and put them back on, I added the chicken on the same rack. I could add another rack if I wanted to do more ribs. I think I only have 3 racks with it but might have a 4th, can't remember how many it came with. I think my Smokin-It #3 came with 4 so I might have them confused :P

Cajunate:

Jason, that is some awesome looking food and knowing you it tasted even better. I think you may be convincing me on that KBQ cooker! heck, I'd be honored to sit down and eat that.

Lines:
All the comments are correct RG, that does look delicious.  :thumbup:

Pam Gould:

--- Quote from: RG on December 21, 2020, 06:41:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on December 21, 2020, 05:11:14 PM ---not to take away from anyone else but this cook is in my Hall of fame of cooking. Amazing. As i sit here eating packaged cheese & packaged turkey. My wife has me on a diet again.

You need to open a restaurant......forget the other hobbies amazing

--- End quote ---

Hahaha! I appreciate the kudos Richard but I'm a hack really. Jaxon is Backyard Jack, I'm backyard hack, lol. The thing is, with me at least, once I do all of that cooking it's actually hard to sit down and eat. Back pre-covid (remember THOSE days?) I would have friends and family over and I'd cook up a storm then just sit back and watch every body else eat. They'd always say "Aren't you going to eat?" and I would just tell them to go ahead and I'd get some later. Eventually Stephanie would make me a plate and tell me to eat, lol.

I don't normally cook those big spreads any more, I actually dialed it back some this round. I didn't make collards, slaw or potato salad or dessert this round. I didn't make ABTs or moinks, I only did one rack of ribs but it DID feel good to roll some smoke! It's been a bit since I played with fire.

--- End quote ---

RG..I understand after all that cooking then nto being able to eat...don't know why but it happens to me every time that I cook big.    .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version