Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Gas Grills

This is a new grill to me Gas grill for steaks & pizza at the same time.

(1/3) > >>

Tailgating is my game:
Anyone hear of this combo.

I am not in the market for anything now but I like the combo for tailgating & it would do well for mixed family eating with one product

Thoughts?

https://www.ovenplus.com/

GusRobin:
I never had luck with the multi-functional cookers

Big Dawg:
I bought of their gas grills about 25 years ago and really liked it.  I liked it a lot and it lasted quite a few years

It was sold through a company called Barbecues Galore and I thought it was their in-house brand, I guess it was not since they are still in business.  Anyway, by the time I needed some replacement parts, they had gone out of business, at least in the in the US.

BD

RG:
I like the idea. I do wonder why he takes the pizza from the oven and then puts it on the grill part below.

I have been thinking about buying a portable pellet grill for the camper and have been thinking about taking the Ooni along. If I were to buy this, that would just be too much to take, lol.

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: RG on February 20, 2021, 06:12:40 PM ---I like the idea. I do wonder why he takes the pizza from the oven and then puts it on the grill part below.

I have been thinking about buying a portable pellet grill for the camper and have been thinking about taking the Ooni along. If I were to buy this, that would just be too much to take, lol.

--- End quote ---

Simple one RG just buy a bigger camper...as chief Brody said once he got back to land

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version