Other Cooking Equipment > AIR FRYERS

Time get a air fryer

(1/3) > >>

zueth:
Anybody have any recommends on a good air fryer to get? I will mostly use it for fish and chips and probably kids food like chicken nuggets and tater tots, etc. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pam Gould:
they are basically the same unless you go for the bigger ones with oven and dehydrators, etc..I found that if you have left over french fires and fried foods, they are the best for reheating..just like it was fresh made, my 8 year old just loves them that way. I make biscuits and cinnamon rolls, the trick is to lower temp to about 330º and cook a lil longer to get centers done, about 6 -7 minutes and they are perfect. Lots of trick to using it but info is everywhere.  I have a Cook's Essential from qvc.  Good luck.    .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ. 

GG-STL:
I just purchased this on the recommendation of a friend.
  Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360XL

https://www.costco.com/emeril-lagasse-power-airfryer-360xl.product.100714687.html?langId=-1&krypto=9bObTxJUokdNmTY4lT67kKILislNCv6xpG%2BlsZKpktReSQJd9wUYxe5dwVLfa63P%2F3UiemT9IFSe0PndG%2Fn%2FYbBdeTpfOJZQBAmZ2H2EAvGUTqts59AVonPSkkwSBgsZDW0xr0opB8erDZ59wNYlIHgRR28iv4OLpaoAD%2BOlnfn3gMue9HxewXFAqmZgJ1CJTIPPDD%2FCwbkx9S8S4tjstbGfNvtBKj5MnT66K145PAnYxcfDiAlDEzQDmSu5vBnq

smokeasaurus:
We have had a Power XL brand for about 5 years now and it just keeps going and going.

Tailgating is my game:
I have two basic chefman units that I love. Great customer service & good value price

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version