Recipes > BURGERS!!!!

Chick-Fil-A burgers?

(1/5) > >>

TMB:
A few years back I started to use pickle juice as a brine for chicken just like Chick-fil-A does and it works great.
As close to Thiers as I can get without using the breading.

So Saturday it hit me I have a chance to brine hamburger in pickle and see how it goes.

Well I took two patties and a little pickle juice let them soak for 12 hrs and wow it was good!  If you like pickles on your burger you will love this!

Sorry no finished pictures they were gone before I got to my phone!

ascendium 

IR2dum:
Tommy, great idea. I would never have thought to do that to hamburger patties, but if it works, I'm all for it.

pmillen:
Tommy, your posts continue to be interesting.

Tailgating is my game:
sounds good I do like pickles............................onions, cheese, relish, ketchup, mayo, salt, pepper, mushrooms & potato chips on top of my burgers.  Ok I am a pig. I will try this one as it keeps the stack lower.

Homemade or store bought pickles. & what kind Tommy?

This is a must try for me

TMB:

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on July 05, 2021, 02:30:16 PM ---sounds good I do like pickles............................onions, cheese, relish, ketchup, mayo, salt, pepper, mushrooms & potato chips on top of my burgers.  Ok I am a pig. I will try this one as it keeps the stack lower.

Homemade or store bought pickles. & what kind Tommy?

This is a must try for me

--- End quote ---
This was just a test and used a cheap store bought juice.  Kimmie's mom has a killer recipe for pickles and I'm going to mix up some of that for the next try

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version