Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Gas Grills

Steaks on the Napoleon Sizzle Zone

(1/2) > >>

BobDE:
Awesome steaks on the grill last night! And as I was cooking I had 2 eagles fly over. One landed in his favorite tree across the pond from where I cook! You can see him in the middle of the first photo.
A little cool out, but it was well worth the reward. I have the cook finalized at 6 minutes on the Sizzle Zone only for a "Pittsburgh Style" steak. And Margo still has hers well done....

ronman451:
Gorgeous view! Both the pond and the steak. :-)  I'm very happy with my Weber gasser, but once in a while I regret not getting a Napoleon.

BobDE:

--- Quote from: ronman451 on December 03, 2021, 12:15:17 PM ---Gorgeous view! Both the pond and the steak. :-)  I'm very happy with my Weber gasser, but once in a while I regret not getting a Napoleon.

--- End quote ---

I did a ton of research before buying this Napoleon. The "Sizzle Zone" was a big part of my decision. I have zero regrets!

6Baluts:
Nice cook and very nice grill.
Though I do not have a Napoleon grill with a sizzle zone, I do have a Holland Apex grill with a Searmate and enjoy that grill immensely.  Like you I factored in an external IR burner (Searmate) when making my decision to buy the Apex.  I wanted IR burner and wanted it external of the grill's firebox so as not to lose any grate space.  Have not regretted my decision one bit.

CDN Smoker:
Nicely done and great view.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version