Welcome Center > Announcements

Im back!

(1/5) > >>

TentHunteR:
Hello friends, I am now back home recovering from covid and the stroke that it caused. Recovery has been a long process as it left me extremely weak and I had to learn to walk again, but with continued therapy I am slowly but surely getting stronger and better! m6 vision was also affected; for a while I had double vision (which has mostly cleared up, but not totally) and I am seeing spots (which makes typing this very interesting).

I want to thank everyone for the many prayers that were sent. Without them I do not believe I would be here today.
 two in particular that come to mind are I got a couple of encouraging get well cards from Smoking Dosn's wife, Nancy, which meant the world to me, and I l know that Pam called  often to check with Tammy on how my progress was coming.
I even got a get well card from a co-worker who was in Germany visiting family at the time!

And the many well wishes posted here on the forum were  heart warming to read.
It's great to know there are so many friends who care!

I go to therapy twice per week and the doctors wll me it will be about a year before I am fully recovered

pmillen:
Pretty darn good news!

HighOnSmoke:
Welcome back Cliff! So glad you are doing better.

sliding_billy:
Great news, and Welcome back!

ACW3:
Welcome back, Cliff!!  It is such good news that you are alive and getting better each day.

Art and Maureen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version