Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Gas Grills

Gas Grills

<< < (3/3)

Tailgating is my game:
I went to a Sears four burner grill with a side burner so i guess that makes five total. Love it but I am facing your problem that after six years do I replace parts or buy a new grill within a year or two. But I love this grill as it has a folding slide up full serving table for parties. Yes it was cheap 199 on sale but I like that as in a few years I like to move on to a newer grill. Maybe this time I am not in such a rush lol.

So do I move to a CB IR grill or something else so i am watching this too, My budget would be 250 tops unless something so special comes out.

I need a side burner & four burners & one that will fit my Sizzle-Q Griddle.

Bottom line I am know help to you as I am lost.

MJSBBQ:
If you are like me, you like your old grill because you it's cooking areas and hot spots,so it is dependable. Funny, my 4 burner has a side burner that I have never used.

Also in the market for a griddle. Someone mentioned the Lodge cast iron,and I just looked at your Sizzle Q. Both look great. Will have to decide on the griddle too and find some good recipes for the griddle as well.

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: MJSBBQ on June 03, 2022, 05:42:36 PM ---If you are like me, you like your old grill because you it's cooking areas and hot spots,so it is dependable. Funny, my 4 burner has a side burner that I have never used.

Also in the market for a griddle. Someone mentioned the Lodge cast iron,and I just looked at your Sizzle Q. Both look great. Will have to decide on the griddle too and find some good recipes for the griddle as well.

--- End quote ---

ditto lol

The sizzle q may not be as good as some of the full time griddles out there that are all griddle but it fits on both my Jets tailgating grill & on my sears grill & any grill that I might buy in the future, so yes I am cheap two birds with one stone. On my sears I also still have room to cook on the grill if I want at the same time.  It may lose a little heat sitting on top but it works for me. The side burner is not used all the time but I like that I can cook onions etc or corn outside & serve right from the grill. Keeps the kitchen cooler too.,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version