Spriited Discussions > SPIRITED DISCUSSIONS

Budweiser Black Crown

(1/2) > >>

LostArrow:
Budweiser is introducing a new beer on Super Bowl Sunday
They have been selling it in their "testing 12 packs" for a few months.
As it happened Friday on way to L.A. I found on sale .
Bud black is the deep amber lager in the box.
It's really very good. Different from other Budweiser beers.
Slightly higher alcohol (6%), very smooth, mildly hoppy with a hint of sweetness.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Keymaster:
You made it sound so good I had to crack me open a coors light, Gonna try and find some.

TwoPockets:
I will look for some of that, always wanting to try a new beer. Picked up a 6 pack of Harp yesterday for something a little different than my normal Coors Light.

PatioDaddio:
I got to taste it at the St. Louis brewery last November, and it really is good. Kingsford took us there as part of the Kingsford Invitational trip.

I wish they'd mass produce the bourbon and vanilla version. Now that was outstanding. They served it with cheesecake and smoked vanilla ice cream at the tasting lunch.

John

TwoPockets:

--- Quote from: PatioDaddio on January 27, 2013, 04:58:22 PM ---I got to taste it at the St. Louis brewery last November, and it really is good. Kingsford took us there as part of the Kingsford Invitational trip.

I wish they'd mass produce the bourbon and vanilla version. Now that was outstanding. They served it with cheesecake and smoked vanilla ice cream at the tasting lunch.

John

--- End quote ---

Sometimes they just mess with stuff. Why bourbon flavored beer instead of just good bourbon? And why vanilla flavored instead of just just vanilla ice cream. I want beer to taste like beer. According to a great American "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin". Don't mess with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version