FORUM SPONSORS > Savannah Stoker Pellet Grill Control System

Info on the Savannah Stoker

(1/6) > >>

Savannah Stoker Controller:
The Savannah Stoker is a PID based artificial intelligent temperature controller that allows you to control your wood pellet grill with “simplicity but infinite control”.

Manual can be found here. Updated 4-04-13.

Will it work on my grill?

The Savannah Stoker is a direct replacement temperature controller for Traeger Wood Pellet Grills: Texas, Lil’ Tex, Lil’ Tex Elite, Select, BBQ Deluxe 100, XL, BBQ 100, BBQ 124, BBQ 125/126, COM 190/200 (with an option relay). Maybe compatible with other Traeger models; will not fit in the Traeger Junior or the PTG. All models of the Blaz’n Grills Works Wood Pellet Grills, Royall Wood Pellet Grills (except the tailgater), Smoke Daddy Pellet Pro, Pro Smoker ‘n Roaster BBQ 100, Dreamwerk Smokers. The Savannah Stoker maybe compatible with other wood pellet grills but may requiring modifications to the grill or wiring connectors.  The controller has the same screw pattern and uses the same molex connectors as the Traeger or Ortech controller. It requires a depth of 4". More grills are being tested and will be added in the future.

How to purchase.
Until our website goes live email savannahstoker@suddenlink.net with your want list, questions  and your PayPal email address.

$169 Controller and one sensor. Specify front or installed version
$19 Extra sensor.
$24 Interconnection cable to the Stoker from Rocks Barbque.
$12 USPS Priority Shipping.

Features
•  Set the desired cooking/smoking temperature from 160°- 550°F or the max temperature your grill can reach in 1° increments.
•  Typical temperature swings are 5-10°F when cooking above 250°F and 10-15°F when smoking below 225°F.
•  Movable Temperature Sensor. Know what the grate level cooking temperature is; place the sensor there.
•  Optional hardwired permanent installed temperature sensor.
•  Grill cool-down cycle. The fan runs for 20-25 minutes after the grill is turned off to cool the grill down.
•  2 Speed Fan selectable by the user. Low for Smoking; High for cooking. 
•  Auger Bypass. Press a button and the auger runs 100% to get to grilling temperatures faster.
•  Optional interface with the STOKER® Power Draft System from Rocks Bar-B-Que. Add the features of the STOKER like remote temperature control and monitoring from a computer or Smartphone or graph the cook with StokerLog running on a PC. Requires an optional cable available from us. The STOKER® Power Draft System is available from http://www.rocksbarbque.com

StokerLog is a PC Application written by Amir Majidimehr that can be used as an alternate to the STOKER’s web browser interface. StokerLog adds many features: Learns the characteristics of your barbecue; Chart and save your cook data; Set alarms on your computer; Ramp temperatures up/down by time or food temperature; and more. The author posts on the Virtual Weber Bulletin Board http://tvwbb.com in the Automatic Temperature Control Systems area. Discussion and download information is found there.

StokeMaster and BBQ Monitor are iPhone Apps used to monitor and make changes to the STOKER.

Savannah Stoker on a Traeger Texas Grill with the front connected sensor.

Sam3:
That's cool, I've seen this on another site too.
Glad you're a sponser here now. You offer a great product, I really like what Savannah Smoker did with his Royall.
Me personally, not a pellet smoker owner....at least not yet.  ???  ;D
Wishing you much success with the Savannah Stoker!

TMB:
Glad to see your a sponsor of the site.   Cool gadget, wonder how it would work with my TCS (infrared smoker?)

Keymaster:
Are you working on a conversion for the Traeger PTG?

Tinnmel:
It seems as if all you pelletheads always need to change the controllers out on those cookers.  Doesn't any pellet grill company put in a quality controller?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version