Spriited Discussions > SPIRITED DISCUSSIONS

Man does not “live by BBQ alone” I got two boxes today!

(1/3) > >>

Tailgating is my game:
We also need our “Happy Hour”, Booze Cruise, “Alcohol fix” Relaxation medicine, Moonshine, Hooch, Pick me upper, or eye opener on occasion.

I was trying to help a fellow member on here last week & I got bit by the upgrade bug doing so. …….. (TWICE).  I have wanted a certain portable rechargeable blender forever and have been eyeing this particular model for a few years. It is made by the same company that made my tailgate grill & drink chiller Margaritaville.

Anyway List price of $389.99 Street price of around $279.00 to $329.00 plus S/H. Last week they sent me one of their member only specials that they do about two or three times a year on one of their products….. well as you may have guessed by now…. this time it was on the cordless blender/margarita maker (http://www.margaritavillecargo.com/video.aspx?vid=566). BINGO

Get this!  One unit with tax $232.00 & free S/H…..Two units… Total $212.00 delivered with free S/H.  Yes two units cost less than ordering one ….unbelievable ($99.00 each.)  This company runs the best specials!  Two years ago I needed a couple of options for my grill & they sent me a special on them but when I bought them they sent me a free Drink Chiller a 199.00 value…And the options I bought just cost $99.00….they are crazy good!

You may say well they are overpriced to begin with but these things are built like a tank. Real nice quality!

I should also mention that last year (knowingly) I bought the poorly rated discontinued Coleman rechargeable blender for $15.00 from a pool supply house discount shelf… regular price was $99.00. When I got it home it would not run & was missing parts. Coleman sent me a new battery & the missing parts plus twenty dollars because it was discontinued. So I got paid $5.00 & I have a free blender that by reading all the bad reviews I now know how to keep it running. If it only lasts a short time I have lost nothing!

The only thing I have not figured out is how to tell my wife so I don’t end up in a box!

Anyway, if they knockout the grid please stop over for a margarita on me! If they don’t knockout the grid I can always pull a fuse & we can pretend.

If interested in any cool drink making products get on their E-mail list….it will be worth it!

http://www.margaritavillecargo.com/default.aspx To sign up for their mailing list!

[attachment deleted by admin]

smokeasaurus:
I am getting thirsty  ;D

teesquare:
I am headed North..... ;D

Sam3:
Double dangerous!  ;D

mikecorn.1:
Nice!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index