Welcome Center > Posting Photos & Videos

How to Post PhotoBucket Pictures

<< < (5/6) > >>

pmillen:
In an attempt to establish an ideal pixel ratio, say 3:4, so the photo proportions aren't changed when they post as an avatar I measured some by capturing screens and extracting them.  There appear to be various sized avatars. 

212 x 281                                          225 x 210                      225 x 255 (she's not that heavy)

So, there must be some ideal ratio where the photo won't be distorted.  Does anyone have the solution?

BTW, if you can't tell, I don't know a thing about photography or commercial art so I'll admit that my methodology may be flawed.

Edit:  Corrected word choice.

pz:
Tee, you probably already know this, but in the forum admin area, if you go to the Forum --> Attachments and avatars --> Avatar settings, you can set the maximum width you want and leave the maximum height blank (zero).  Then in the "If the avatar is too large" setting, set to "Let HTML resize it", the forum software will automatically resize the image to the width you desire, and because you did not specify the height setting, the avatar should be properly proportioned.

cookiecdcmk:
I need some update instructions on how to post multiple pictures using Photobucket.  I did not have any problems in the past, but can only get one picture to post at a time.

tlg4942:
Fairhope Al

tlg4942:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version