Spriited Discussions > SPIRITED DISCUSSIONS

Apple Pie Shine

(1/4) > >>

GusRobin:
When we went to Nepas' smokeout, there was something called "apple pie moonshine". 10.5 was kind enough to give us the recipe. (You can also google it and find a number of recipes on the web.)
So I thought that I would make some to start the 4th of July weekend.
Here are the ingredients. Some of the bottles are empty because I had already started mixing it before I remembered to take some pics.

Heat them up to a boil (except for the alcohol).

When it boils, take it off the heat and let it cool. Once it cools, add the alcohol. (don't add it while it is still hot as the alcohol will evaporate). Then put it in mason jars.

This stuff tastes good and its one of those concoctions that taste so good you keep downing them and if aren't careful all of a sudden you are gone. So I'll let it age a few weeks and take it to my cousin's son wedding in September. The family weddings are fun, but the family parties the night before and after are what make the weekend.

Chili Head:
I've made that too! Tasty concoction it is.

Sam3:
I had some at a family reunion a few years back. Man! Was that good!

muebe:
Gus you forgot to mention to have a wheel barrel on hand for transporting the consumer of this concoction  ;)

Called you Chris! Sorry Gus...

TentHunteR:
I am going to have to try this. It sounds really good (maybe too good). ;)

--- Quote from: muebe ---Chris you forgot to mention to have a wheel barrel on hand for transporting the consumer of this concoction  ;)
--- End quote ---

I'll have my wheelbarrow ready!

:o ;D :D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version