Welcome Center > Announcements

LTBBQ COOKBOOK....?

<< < (3/10) > >>

teesquare:

--- Quote from: smokeasaurus on February 23, 2012, 11:35:22 AM ---I think the idea of submitting your one special recipe for the book will be an easy sell T. Also we should submit a money shot to be included as well.

I have a great Irish joke we can include for the preface  ;D ;D  just kidding folks..just kidding  8)

--- End quote ---

O.K.-- how about a "web book" - that can be pulled down and printed out *IF* you want one? That way everyone can get what they want. It will make the price of printed copies more expensive - but it may be the most fair way of doing it....?

And - I have an Irish joke for you Smoke...see "Humor" section!

TMB:
I think a web book would be a great idea, this way we could sorta keep it up to date and not have a copy that will be outdated and have to keep re-doing  it from time to time

smokeasaurus:
I agree with Tommy on the web-book. Seems more practical.....of course a hard copy book at the house would be kinda like a part of everyone here on the forum will be here with me.....just sayin

teesquare:
I see both sides of this as positives: There are times when I want to just crise the internet and read about stuff to cook....and then there are times when I want the recipe in front of me in the kitchen.

So - I either have to print out something from the 'net....Or I pull out a book....

But - in either case - ( for me ) I must have a written recipe to make up for a terrible short term memory.

And - it is nice to have a bit of something that a friend has written as a recipe, for all of the reasons that none of us (especially us men...) like to talk about - that sentimental junk....<G>

Let' keep throwing the ideas around. We may come up with something that creates a real landmark for a cooking forum...who knows?

Ka Honu:
tee - You could always put a computer in the kitchen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version