Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Stick Burners

I for one really like the "stick burners"

(1/6) > >>

tlg4942:
 ,  Mainly because it irritated someone once :o that I would use sticks from the yard...but , when you have good hardwood sticks falling around the place why not use them!?
 In fact they add a great smoky flavor to the food and work well in my Hibachi.

teesquare:
Absolutely Terry!
Nothing like a real "crafted" 'Q  job from an old offset! And - if you got hardwoods shedding limbs this time oyear - why have to buy or cut down a tree?
T

LostArrow:
Terry, I cook on a stick burner @ LostArrow, we cut 6 in split mini logs while cutting wood for the fireplace. I'll be honest at home I use a verticle smoker ,have both a double-chef & a WSM. During perfect weather with a chest of ice cold Corona's , & Fleetwood  Mac. On pandora I'll fire up my home offset ;D

Pam Gould:

--- Quote from: tlg4942 on December 01, 2011, 01:52:07 PM --- ,  Mainly because it irritated someone once :o that I would use sticks from the yard...but , when you have good hardwood sticks falling around the place why not use them!?
 In fact they add a great smoky flavor to the food and work well in my Hibachi.

--- End quote ---
TLG...that wouldn't have been anyone in Georgia would it? Using what ya got is great, unless you can't get yoru hands on it. Lucky ppl  Pammie ; *))

IR2dum:
Terry, pecan sticks are falling in my yard compliments of the overly dry year. I'll be using them as fast as I can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version