Author Topic: Just wanna say..  (Read 460 times)

Offline dawrecknq

Just wanna say..
« Reply #-1 on: November 29, 2013, 06:47:44 PM »
A BIG THANKS...to all those who posted brining tips. Did my first one yesterday and the family loved it...the only left were a few ruffled feathers! I appreciate those who took time to post information and share their knowledge!!!! This is why I hang my BBQ hat here!!

Dan
Yoder 1320, 3- VUDS's and a couple of Wally World  grills. Working on more all the time.
"May the Smoke stay out of your eyes..but forever in your heart!"

Offline dawrecknq

Re: Just wanna say..
« on: November 29, 2013, 06:48:53 PM »
I know everyone is wondering...where are the pics...truth is.. I was so excited to see how it was going to turn out..that I was about 3/4 through pulling it before I remembered. Will have pics of the next one!
Yoder 1320, 3- VUDS's and a couple of Wally World  grills. Working on more all the time.
"May the Smoke stay out of your eyes..but forever in your heart!"

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 06:52:24 PM »
Dan, We are all in this boat together and each uses their oar to move the boat along to the best of their ability.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline Pappymn

Just wanna say..
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 07:07:22 PM »
I found it impossible to take thanksgiving pics. Too much going on in the final minutes.
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 09:04:16 PM »
I found it impossible to take thanksgiving pics. Too much going on in the final minutes.

X2
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #