FORUM SPONSORS > Savor Spices

NEW PRODUCT!

<< < (11/11)

Palmyrasteak:
Hey "T"! I need to order some more " fine Swine " I lost EVERY number I had on my cell phone last year! Do you still have my #?

teesquare:

--- Quote from: Subvet on February 11, 2017, 01:59:38 PM ---You had to mention those taste combos so now I've got to head to the store. I'm suddenly craving a peanut butter and banana sandwich with a nice slaver of mayo and a cold glass of milk.  ;D

If a salt and pepper rub on a brisket is good enough for tee, Coopers and Franklin's its good enough for me.

My wife read your post on the different spices. When she saw they had low salt she gave a thumbs up and said "someone finally gets it. Order some today."  :) :) Of course I said, yes ma'am.   ;) ;)

--- End quote ---

Let us know how the Mrs. liked them... :)

--- Quote from: Palmyrasteak on March 28, 2017, 07:29:33 PM ---Hey "T"! I need to order some more " fine Swine " I lost EVERY number I had on my cell phone last year! Do you still have my #?

--- End quote ---

e-mail sent!

Subvet:

--- Quote from: teesquare on March 28, 2017, 09:56:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Subvet on February 11, 2017, 01:59:38 PM ---You had to mention those taste combos so now I've got to head to the store. I'm suddenly craving a peanut butter and banana sandwich with a nice slaver of mayo and a cold glass of milk.  ;D

If a salt and pepper rub on a brisket is good enough for tee, Coopers and Franklin's its good enough for me.

My wife read your post on the different spices. When she saw they had low salt she gave a thumbs up and said "someone finally gets it. Order some today."  :) :) Of course I said, yes ma'am.   ;) ;)

--- End quote ---

Let us know how the Mrs. liked them... :)

--- Quote from: Palmyrasteak on March 28, 2017, 07:29:33 PM ---Hey "T"! I need to order some more " fine Swine " I lost EVERY number I had on my cell phone last year! Do you still have my #?

--- End quote ---

e-mail sent!

--- End quote ---

Happy to report the wife likes all the spices we ordered. Her favorite is Savor-All especially on veggies or a salad. I like all of them too but I'm attached at the hip with Fine Swine and Bovine.
 :thumbup: :D :thumbup:

stalag:
Is the OP going to the Ohio 2017 gathering and bringing samples/product with him to try and/or buy?

Ericd3043:

--- Quote from: teesquare on February 11, 2017, 11:16:21 AM ---
and then a little salt, cracked black pepper, and maybe garlic and paprika. That is a good basic brisket rub - to me.....and then I may throw some Way Out West for some additional aroma and tastes.

It is all in the fun and creativity that you feel is right.  ;) 8)

--- End quote ---

I was looking into some ideas for a brisket rub with a smoke coming up with some well priced packers.  Your comment above reminded me of the recent recipe I used for brisket - I used kosher salt, smoked Hungarian paprika, cracked black pepper, garlic and actually added some cayenne pepper.  When I did the original smoke, I was not paying close enough attention to the recipe and added the cayenne.  Turns out that was a good mistake to make.  As you mentioned - it added another layer of flavor.

Now, to make a stop by the website to get some ideas...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version