Tips, Tricks & Just Good Advice! > Photography and Food!

Test video with new full HD camera

<< < (2/6) > >>

smokeasaurus:
Very good quality..keep those stick burner videos coming  :) :)

deestafford:
It goes without sayin' that it is not to the quality of what I normally produce; however, considering the caliber of the operator I find it satisfactorily done. Dee

TMB:
Looks good from here Jack, but where is the money shots of the butt?  ??? ??? ??? ???

Jaxon:

--- Quote from: TMB on January 09, 2014, 09:27:28 PM ---Looks good from here Jack, but where is the money shots of the butt?  ??? ??? ??? ???

--- End quote ---

My butts looks like yours, Tommy.  This was just a test video to compare picture quality to that of the Flip Video.  It served its purpose, but this new camera is really incredible.  It has a much higher learning curve than the offset smoker.

TMB:

--- Quote from: Jaxon on January 09, 2014, 09:54:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: TMB on January 09, 2014, 09:27:28 PM ---Looks good from here Jack, but where is the money shots of the butt?  ??? ??? ??? ???

--- End quote ---

My butts looks like yours, Tommy.  This was just a test video to compare picture quality to that of the Flip Video.  It served its purpose, but this new camera is really incredible.  It has a much higher learning curve than the offset smoker.

--- End quote ---
Can't wait to see more videos from you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version