FORUM SPONSORS > Cookinpellets.com

Cigars!!??

(1/5) > >>

chris becker:
So I do enjoy a GOOD cigar from time to time... How many of you do and what do you like??
I am partial to a small ring gauge, 24-34 and my favs are:
Cohiba Panetelas 4.5" x 26 easy draw and light-medium flavor, I smoke these about 2/3 then toss.
Montecristo Especial No. 2 about 6" x 38  Nice medium leather front with a pretty smooth finish.
Partagas Serie D No. 4,  4 7/8 x 50 Great flavor, medium body for a Partaga and the largest I will smoke.

These are all true Cubans.

TMB:
Once in a blue moon I do enjoy one.   

sparky:
I use to be a manager of a cigar shop for 4 years.  Love Davidoff cigars.  42 to 50 ring gauge for me.

hikerman:
I enjoy a good cigar now and then. Mostly when camping with the guys or lately while a long smoke is going on with one of the grills. Gotta be outside to thoroughly enjoy the stogie tho. I prefer 50 ring size in a maduro wrapper from Gurkha, Padron, or La Gloria, but anytime someone wants to give me a cigar well that's a good one too!

TwoPockets:
I enjoy a good cigar on very rare occasions. Had some good Cubans in Canada. I am not on the high end for cigars normally, I buy some little Macanudo Ascots from JR Cigars and hit 2 or 3 a week while reading LTBBQ and having a cold beer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version