FORUM SPONSORS > Savor Spices

Way Out West Poutine

(1/4) > >>

Scallywag:
Had a late night yesterday at the leaf game and Hockey Hall of Fame with my oldest Nolan yesterday. How cool is this he got to hug the Stanley Cup!

That's the closest Leaf fans will get for a long time I'm afraid.
I was tired today but he requested some Poutine.. How can I say no.
Started with some chicken thighs marinated with evoo, cider vinegar, water and WOW seasoning.

Onto the Mak at 335 till done

Chopped up

Make the poutine gravy

Shred some cheese

Extra crispy fries

Add the cheese

Now the chicken

Add the poutine gravy

Wow. Hide this from your cardiologist. The Wow seasoning gave it a great savoury flavour. I will be doing this again for sure!

teesquare:
Poutine has to be one of the top few "comfort foods" on planet Earth! Yours looks magnificent. Nice use of W.O.W there Scally......

Saber 4:
I just finished a full day of cooking and eating, I'm stuffed!! BUT suddenly I'm wanting a couple of plates of that Poutine.

Pappymn:
I had poutine at the state fair this year. First time for me. It did not have chicken. Yours looks really good Scally.

I have been to the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame in Eveleth, MN. That was a long time ago.

CDN Smoker:
I had family at that same game did you see them ??? Glad you and your son had fun ;D

I think you MAK is the first one I have ever seen that looked used, or at least closer to mine anyway ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version