Author Topic: Sous Vide London Broil  (Read 13060 times)

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
Re: Sous Vide London Broil
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2014, 02:49:16 AM »
1 lb,1.5 inches thick,select grade. Pulled after 24 hours of 132F,VERY tender,pics probably tomorrow,pretty tired today.Another winner though.However,24 hours was too long,I thought it would be tougher cut than it was.But its live and learn for sure.

Looking forward to the pictures of the final product, they got to be good.  ;)
made an open face sammie with gravy,didnt get a pic.the cool part is leftovers,it sucked those juices right back up in refer and left a beautiful pink,and moist product.

lvc,love that sear on the standing rib,really nice!
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2014, 11:41:45 AM »
Holy Smokes! This morning that meat is outrageous! Prettiest Pink and so dang perfectly tender Only a couple slices left.I will have to take new photos to post today.

Its after a trip to the refer that this cook just shines!
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2014, 04:22:12 PM »
1 lb,1.5 inches thick,select grade. Pulled after 24 hours of 132F,VERY tender,pics probably tomorrow,pretty tired today.Another winner though.However,24 hours was too long,I thought it would be tougher cut than it was.But its live and learn for sure.

Looking forward to the pictures of the final product, they got to be good.  ;)
made an open face sammie with gravy,didnt get a pic.the cool part is leftovers,it sucked those juices right back up in refer and left a beautiful pink,and moist product.

lvc,love that sear on the standing rib,really nice!

That's the same results I'm gefting with the brisket I did, every leftover reheat is getting more juice in it since I leave it in the fridge with the juices.

Yeah I'm really pleased with the sear I got on that standing rib roast in the BEESR, I think the BEESR is now going to be my go to sear after the SV bath.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)