Author Topic: Jackie Clay and Will's heirloom seeds  (Read 1611 times)

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
Jackie Clay and Will's heirloom seeds
« Reply #-1 on: September 20, 2014, 04:26:02 PM »
I really like Jackie Clay and her Hubby,they are selling seeds.Take a look at her catalog and see if any interest you.We ordered some maters and plums

No connection,so let me give a plug for her seeds at this link.

http://www.backwoodshome.com/blogs/JackieClay/

Heirloom Seeds now available
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014 by Oliver | 2 Comments »
JACKIE AND WILL’S 2014 SEEDS
The list of seeds we have for sale this year is ready.We only listed seeds that we grow and love. Some of them are very rare and thus in short supply. When we’re out, we’re out; we can either refund your money or put you on the list for your seeds to come late this fall after harvest to plant next year. All are naturally grown with NO GMOs! They are also all heirloom, open pollinated seeds so you can save your own seeds.

Click Here to download the list of available seeds and ordering instructions. (PDF) ~Jackie
Share or Bookmark
http://www.backwoodshome.com/blogs/docs/jackie-clay-atkinson-seed-listing-fall-2014.pdf
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline cookiecdcmk

• Always looking for new ways to improve my food.
Re: Jackie Clay and Will's heirloom seeds
« on: September 20, 2014, 05:37:30 PM »
As long as we are plugging heirloom seeds, I must submit my daughter in law who has some of the best products at the best prices.  Their site is www.anniesheirloomseeds.com, and they are located on Beaver Island in Michigan.  They are true organic people and raise animals the right way.  Their seeds are the best at low prices.  Check them out.

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 11:33:44 PM »
Awesome Cookie,thanks for the link!Sent to Mrs.

Im real excited to get some great heirlooms growing,and seed saving em too! ;)
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 04:23:01 AM »
Sorry Carl, I can't open it. It blocked by my company as I am on their WIFI. Have to try next month when I get home from work :(
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 07:01:10 PM »
WOW! Thank you both! I like that they are from where I live - makes me feel god about their success. Will be ordering.
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #