Author Topic: Close to the end of Gator season.  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: Close to the end of Gator season.
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2014, 06:50:23 PM »
Hey buddy they were Turbogators to be exact!   lol

Here's Cajun Ron's address;
www.ronscajunconnection.com      It's about 20 minutes from home.

You really know how to hurt a guy.  LOL!!!

Here are some more mixes from <a href="https://abita.com/brews/beer_mixes">Abita Brews</a>

And it's about 2 hours from Cary, where my in-laws live, I'll have to figure out a way to get away for day to go down there. :P
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline hikerman

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2014, 09:54:56 PM »
Yeah that place is pretty non-descript, but the folks who run it are wonderful and the food is very very good!  If you can ever swing it let me know Ralph.  8) 

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2014, 12:06:21 AM »
Yeah that place is pretty non-descript, but the folks who run it are wonderful and the food is very very good!  If you can ever swing it let me know Ralph.  8)

I sure will, Cajun cuisine and Abita brew can't be beat.  ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)