Author Topic: Now I ask you, do we really need one of these??  (Read 3825 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Re: Now I ask you, do we really need one of these??
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2014, 05:13:20 PM »
Too   bad I didn't have one when the Army gave me an all expenses paid vacation to SE Asia.  Plenty of targets available. The weapons they let me use were good, but this one would have been a surprise to some of the folks I met that didn't want me to get back to Georgia.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline Robdnor

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 01:26:46 AM »
that is an interesting concept, similar to the double barrel 1911, however in a rifle I wonder how much of a pain it is to sight in and at what point would the bullets either intersect or have an angling away trajectory
now if they come out with a bullpup version, like a tavor or steyr aug, then I'd probably have'ta get one, as it does look a bit forend heavy but definitely a conversation starter
if anyone gets one of these let me know, I'll bring the targets and pulled pork in exchange for letting me try it  8)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:41:59 AM by Robdnor »
30 gal UDS
Cajun Injector Chicken Cooker (charcoal)
homemade mini smoker
Weber Spirit gas grill (natural gas)

Offline smoker pete

• Smokin' Pete's BBQ Blog
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 11:43:17 AM »
The answer is ... YES!!!
MAK 2 Star General - Serial # 2325
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
Char Broil SRG

Offline love2dive

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 01:36:25 PM »
I'm so glad that there are still good folks out there who still believe in the right to bear arms.  I had a co-worker once who commented that she would be afraid to run into me outside of work because I have a concealed carry.  I asked her when was the last time she heard me threatened anyone or pulled my gun on anyone.  I also asked her if some idiot decides to start shooting innocent bystanders including her, would she still not want to have someone who could shoot back to protect her?

Great looking gun by the way.

Offline smoker pete

• Smokin' Pete's BBQ Blog
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 03:08:41 PM »
I'm so glad that there are still good folks out there who still believe in the right to bear arms.

I totally agree love2dive!  What is it about the 2nd Amendment that some people choose to ignore?  It's not like some documents, laws, etc that are thousands of pages long ... This is the entire 2nd Amendment ...

MAK 2 Star General - Serial # 2325
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
Char Broil SRG

Offline TwoPockets

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 09:32:04 PM »
I don't need one. I have a Norinco 12 gauge home defense shotgun and two classic Smith and Wesson Model 10 Military and Police 38 revolvers and several other pieces of ordinance laying around. From personal experience I can tell you the most scary and bladder emptying sound in the world is the sound of a slide being racked on a 12 gauge pump shotgun in the dark and know it is being pointed at you.
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware

Offline Smokerjunky

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 06:31:14 PM »
Nope - I don't need one - I need TWO!!!
Grand Slam Pro
Weber Summit

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014, 07:25:04 PM »
From personal experience I can tell you the most scary and bladder emptying sound in the world is the sound of a slide being racked on a 12 gauge pump shotgun in the dark and know it is being pointed at you.

I'm sure that sound has caused a few unwanted bowel movements too. :P
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline Keymaster

• Keymaster Kitchen
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 08:32:39 PM »
My concealed weapons permit expires in 10 days, gotta get down to the office to renew it. I think that rifle might take down a zombie in an apocalypse Don :)

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2014, 12:06:19 AM »
My concealed weapons permit expires in 10 days, gotta get down to the office to renew it. I think that rifle might take down a zombie in an apocalypse Don :)

Ain't it total BS that we need a permit to exercise a constitutional right.  I got permits from 3 states, it gets a little pricey when they come up for renewal.  ::)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2014, 12:31:00 AM »

Ain't it total BS that we need a permit to exercise a constitutional right.  I got permits from 3 states, it gets a little pricey when they come up for renewal.  ::)
Total BS IMO,I too believe the 2nd amendment just as written,and it is surely being infringed upon.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.