Author Topic: Lunch with Terry and Kerry (Way down in Alabama)  (Read 1457 times)

Offline RAD

Re: Lunch with Terry and Kerry (Way down in Alabama)
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 05:36:11 PM »
Terry,
I am on side of two constantly when we do rides, great area. I have friends in Robertsdale that work here in P'cola that we ride with.
Love to cook and eat

Offline IR2dum

• Houston, TX
Re: Lunch with Terry and Kerry (Way down in Alabama)
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 08:32:24 PM »
  Well , Looks like I'm right on time here....(Not)            It's been a tough start this year but things are coming around now...   
   Don , it was really great to see you! ( You have reached the "Ill bring the shovel" friend level now)!   You are always welcome and considered family. Even for the 4 AM breakfast! Heck I can grill early too.... That will be the coolest time of day for the next few months.  We even have a spare room these days if you need it(Don't tell my kids).  And a nice place cleared under the trees down in the woods behind the house for your trusty tent if you prefer that. (Questionable location if a fox gets in my hen house though  :o ;D )   

Rad, We would be glad to meet up anytime. P'Cola isn't far. Anywhere is fine. There's seafood on the causeway as well, Maybe we could find a good band at the Blue Gill one night. .   
 If any forum members have a camper there is lots of space on my property to use. A visit by one or several is welcome. Even a gathering would be fine.
The beach is 30 minutes away and down town Fairhope AL.  is 5 minutes away. Visitors like it down there, There are shops, Lots of sidewalks and city parks and a nice public pier and beach along Mobile Bay. . 
 I added the pic of Don in the biscuits for your viewing pleasure.

Ken, Tommy, Albert and anyone else please do get in touch if your down this way. Would love to meet up.
 If your going to Gulf Shores Alabama we live just a couple miles off HWY 59.  Could meet down at Gulf Shores easily too. 

Hey, Terry. I missed this response. If you don't read the forum about 4 or 5 times a day, you miss a lot and apparently I do miss a lot. Rest assured I will bring the shovel and we can shovel it all day long. And thanks so much for the picture of me pigging out on Pam's biscuits and gravy. In my defense, when they taste that good, you just have to load up. Maybe we can talk her (and Cliff) into making them again this September at the Gathering. I think that we are going to have a great crowd and a great time again this year. I will definitely stop by next trip (even if it is 3 or 4 in the morning). Maybe we can grill some coffee. I got your voicemail last night, but I was busy working and couldn't stop. Will call soon.