Author Topic: Any Mak owners in Mi?  (Read 11709 times)

Offline B Stager

Any Mak owners in Mi?
« Reply #-1 on: August 02, 2019, 12:43:12 PM »
I was wondering if there are any Mak owners in Mi that are near enough to m e for a road trip. I live in Marysville (50 miles north of Detroit) and and want to order a pellet grill but I would really like to see one before I do. I’ve read a lot of good things about them but I still would like to see one before I order it. Thanks. Bob Stager

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
Re: Any Mak owners in Mi?
« on: August 02, 2019, 12:46:21 PM »
I was wondering if there are any Mak owners in Mi that are near enough to m e for a road trip. I live in Marysville (50 miles north of Detroit) and and want to order a pellet grill but I would really like to see one before I do. I’ve read a lot of good things about them but I still would like to see one before I order it. Thanks. Bob Stager
I don't live in Mich, although I have family there.   

I can tell you they are built like tanks!   I don't own one but have cooked on them and YOU CAN'T GO WRONG by getting one that's for sure
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline rwalters

Re: Any Mak owners in Mi?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 03:30:19 PM »
I have a 2019 2 Star BUT live in CA. Although not the same as kicking the tires, there are numerous MAK owners on this forum who’d be more than willing to answer any and all of your questions :)
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)