Author Topic: Chicken and Corn  (Read 36947 times)

Offline squirtthecat

• Springfield-ish, IL
Re: Chicken and Corn
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2015, 04:11:30 PM »

If you are just doing B/S breasts, throw them in a foil pan with a stick of butter..   They'll pick up some smoke flavor, and stay nice and moist.

Offline kendec65

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2015, 06:17:02 PM »
So thanks again for all the advice- this site is awesome and I appreciate the help.
I made my chicken with bacon and corn on the cob and it was absolutely the best tasting juiciest I have ever made. Sorry if I ask  to many questions.

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 06:23:00 PM »
Hey Ken

NEVER too many questions - no matter how long any of us have been cooking, we are ALL trying to learn more. Keep posting and asking and sharing - that's what makes this place fun!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Pappymn

Chicken and Corn
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2015, 07:46:13 PM »

So thanks again for all the advice- this site is awesome and I appreciate the help.
I made my chicken with bacon and corn on the cob and it was absolutely the best tasting juiciest I have ever made. Sorry if I ask  to many questions.

We all learn something new here everyday. And questions are always welcome
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2015, 12:00:00 AM »

We all learn something new here everyday. And questions are always welcome

Good Questions and great answers  ;D
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.

Offline Smokin Soon

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2015, 10:44:47 PM »
For Breasts I usually marinate a good 24 hours in a cheap Italian Dressing mixed with my favorite rub. It avoids the undesirable skin that forms on breasts.
Traeger 070
2 Big Easy's