Author Topic: Well, my new 1 star has arrived........and my flame zone as well. Praise and ???  (Read 2690 times)

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
I would jump on a chuck roll any day over a brisket if I run across one.

you get a pass this time on the pictures but we like our next pictures.......don't make us sic "Big Freddie" on ya  :) :)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline rwalters

Oh, what did you think of the new MAK Flamezone???   Is that sweet or what!!!!!

I just cooked some burgers yesterday. My wife who doesn't enjoy burgers on the charcoal grill, but loves the blackstone said they were by far the best grilled burgers she's ever had.

So far, ribs...check....pork butt...check....burgers...check. Gonna be gone for a couple days, but may be looking at either a rib roast or brisket next or a beef clod if I can find one.

Also, I apologize for the lack of pics. I usually am all over that especially as pretty as this food is coming out. But, new toy and hungry eaters take priority for the first week.
Oh, what did you think of the new MAK Flamezone???   Is that sweet or what!!!!!

I just cooked some burgers yesterday. My wife who doesn't enjoy burgers on the charcoal grill, but loves the blackstone said they were by far the best grilled burgers she's ever had.

So far, ribs...check....pork butt...check....burgers...check. Gonna be gone for a couple days, but may be looking at either a rib roast or brisket next or a beef clod if I can find one.

Also, I apologize for the lack of pics. I usually am all over that especially as pretty as this food is coming out. But, new toy and hungry eaters take priority for the first week.

We will "overlook" the lack of being able to "look over" your food...this time.... :D :D :D :D :D
I would jump on a chuck roll any day over a brisket if I run across one.

you get a pass this time on the pictures but we like our next pictures.......don't make us sic "Big Freddie" on ya  :) :)

Guys, leave my friend Lantern alone!  Please, stop pressuring him! For all we know, he probably doesn’t even have a MAK. And even if he did, I seriously doubt the food coming from it is half as good as he’s describing... because we all know there would be pics if it were! So again, please, let’s be nice to our brother, and let him make-believe himself a MAK owner. ;)

I am on your side buddy :)
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
...you are a twisted man rwaltors....probably why you fit in here..... ;D :D ;) 8)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 10:57:47 AM by teesquare »
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline rwalters

...you are a twisted man realtors....probably why you fit in here..... ;D :D ;) 8)
Twisted is a good word... my wife blames it on all the years of wood-smoke inhalation. ;)
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

Offline sparky

• northern california
Twisted is a good word... my wife blames it on all the years of wood-smoke inhalation. ;)

My wife blames it on the 60's & 70's.
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
    • Savor Spices

My wife blames it on the 60's & 70's.

You are both probably right about the source of your "individuality". ;) :D
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline TentHunteR

• Global Moderator
  • N.E. Ohio
...you are a twisted man realtors....probably why you fit in here..... ;D :D ;) 8)

As I've said many times...

You don't HAVE to be warped to be a member here...           BUT IT SURE DOES HELP!   ??? :P
<><
2017 MAK 1 Star General with FlameZone
Former Owner: MAK 1 Star General - 2014 & 2011 Models
Weber Performer with Stoven Pellet Grill Adapter
Modified Horizontal Offset Smoker
1986 Weber One-Touch Silver (a few dings, but still works)
Member #68

Offline rwalters

As I've said many times...

You don't HAVE to be warped to be a member here...           BUT IT SURE DOES HELP!   ??? :P
Warped with thick skin! The latter is needed to withstand Tee’s snide remarks :)

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
    • Savor Spices
Snide...? You mis-understand....I am a tender, and loving person with a heart of gold. ;D  And a pretty good cattle prod..... ;) :D :D :D
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline rwalters

Snide...? You mis-understand....I am a tender, and loving person with a heart of gold. ;D  And a pretty good cattle prod..... ;) :D :D :D
LOL!

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Y'all aint right

of course you aint wrong either  :)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline Lantern

This thread let's me know I'm HOME here.

Currently just walked through the door after a trip to the Georgia aquarium. I am exhausted and am still trying to figure out why on EARTH I was talked into going anywhere NEAR Atlanta. I hate that town and the surrounding areas!!! LOL!!

.....But the Aquarium was nice and apparently they are adding a 1.3 million gallon shark exhibit in 2 years.

Offline rwalters

This thread let's me know I'm HOME here.

Currently just walked through the door after a trip to the Georgia aquarium. I am exhausted and am still trying to figure out why on EARTH I was talked into going anywhere NEAR Atlanta. I hate that town and the surrounding areas!!! LOL!!

.....But the Aquarium was nice and apparently they are adding a 1.3 million gallon shark exhibit in 2 years.
Sounds like a fun trip (minus the crowds)!!  Any pics? LOL!!!