Author Topic: Turns out I've been wrong all this time...  (Read 15954 times)

Offline Agustine

Re: Turns out I've been wrong all this time...
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2018, 01:08:39 PM »
... and smoking with wet wood is better than using dry. It's got something to do with the number of carcinogens removed by soaking wood chips that would otherwise "poison" your smoke. Sorry to have misled everyone for all these years but wanted to set the record straight. Mea culpa.
Steven Raichlen uses wet wood...hmmmmm  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

But he also looks like an un-acknowledged offspring of Jerry Garcia...so...there's that.... ;) ;D
:D :D :D :D :D   Smoke of a different kind! 

Just saying  :D :D :D

No where do I see smoking wet wood is good for you in these Regs  ;)

Controlled access
Should the Cannabis Act come into force, adults who are 18 years or older would be able to legally:

possess up to 30 grams of legal dried cannabis or equivalent in non-dried form
share up to 30 grams of legal cannabis with other adults
purchase dried or fresh cannabis and cannabis oil from a provincially-licensed retailer
In those provinces that have not yet or choose not to put in place a regulated retail framework, individuals would be able to purchase cannabis online from a federally-licensed producer.
grow up to 4 cannabis plants per residence for personal use from licensed seed or seedlings
make cannabis products, such as food and drinks, at home provided that  organic solvents are not used
The sale of cannabis edible products and concentrates would be authorized no later than 12 months following the coming into force of the proposed legislation.
It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicle that you realize that violence is never the answer.

Offline Agustine

Re: Turns out I've been wrong all this time...
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2018, 01:26:19 PM »
I just thought of this, you might have to start a new section for us Canadians come this summer when the herb is legal here in Canada. You can call it Baking the Herb Or just BAKED  :P LOL
Smoke on  ;D ;D
It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicle that you realize that violence is never the answer.